Dr. Suzanne Kelley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

February 27th, 2013
Not happy!!
She is a good Dr. But her staff is very on professional!! In it's very hard to get a appointment.. She has to mucho patents!! In one of my appointment my little girl was very sick she gave her some medication and they did not send it to wall-greens were i all ways goto they send it to CVS and it was on a friday I had to wait till Tuesday because it was a holiday and they did't even say sorry...

October 11th, 2012
I made an appointment two months before needing one for my two children because I wanted the latest possible appointment time. When I got my appointment notice in the mail, the time was not what I had discussed with the scheduler. They were not able to fit my kids in for another 6 weeks, so I had to keep the appointment and cancel meetings that I had originally scheduled the appointment around because of the importance of the meeting. Then, one of my children got sick before the appointment and I called the nurse to ask about whether or not I needed to come in sooner. The nurse called me back after hours and I missed the call. I tried calling her back 2 minutes later and the call went right to the recording to say call during business hours. The same thing happened a second time and after waiting 2 hours for a call-back, I ended up taking my child to a minor emergency clinic. Then I got a call from my insurance telling me I need to use my PCP instead of minor emergency. It is difficult to do that when you can't get a response from the doctor though.