A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Oh Kim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne O. Kim practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Kim practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Covina, CA.
See Los Alamitos Primary Care Doctors.