Dr. Suzanne Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Irvine, CA

January 13th, 2011
She is great
She made me feel that she cares about me. She spent time listening to my problems, shown compassion with my situation and try to find every way to make me better.She is a great doctor.

April 22nd, 2010
I will not be going back to doctor Kim. She does not spend time with you and doesnt seem to have time for questions. She wants you in and out. She made me feel as if I was wasting her time. The staff at the long beach location are great. I did not care for the los alamitos location at all.

September 20th, 2009
Excellent and caring doctor
A friend recommended me to her and now I see why. In our first visit she spent a long time listening to me. She was very understanding and solved the immediate problem quickly. She then did a complete check up and diagnosed something totally unexpected. In follow up visits she explained my problems in an understandable way and I am now on the road to recovery. I would recommend her to anyone...and have!

September 1st, 2009
Look elsewhere
No compassion for the patient sitting on the table. I felt like I was treated like a lab rat. Do yourself a favor and stay far away, her own staff admitted they dislike her.

May 5th, 2009
Great Doctor, Terrible Office
Dr Kim and Dr. Kushner's offices located in Long Beach and Los Alamitos are run-down, cluttered and disorganized. Dr. Kim is a really nice Dr. and the staff are very nice, especially Evelyn, but they are so disorganized and cluttered that they are unable to care for thier patients properly. Lastly, even when I scheduled extra carefully to avoid continued conflicts, they scheduled me at the wrong office and I ended up not be able to receive service for very important appointments. Then they tried to charge me for a missed appointment. I recommend that this office stop taking new patients and focus on the organization and care, follow-up and follow through of current patients.