A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Koven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Koven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Koven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koven graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Koven has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne J Koven MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Koven practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Koven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Koven practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.