A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Ecuyer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. L'Ecuyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Nicole L'Ecuyer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne N. L'Ecuyer practice?
- Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Maryland Heights, MO.
See Maryland Heights Psychiatrists.