A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Ecuyer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. L'Ecuyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Ecuyer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. L'Ecuyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Nicole L'Ecuyer MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne N. L'Ecuyer practice?
- Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne L'Ecuyer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Maryland Heights, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Maryland Heights Psychiatrists and Maryland Heights Child Psychiatrists.