A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mendez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Mendez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Swanson Mendez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne S. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Mendez practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.