A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Lagarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Lagarde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Lagarde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagarde graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lagarde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne P Lagarde MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne P. Lagarde practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Lagarde has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Lagarde practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.