Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Lagarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Lagarde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lagarde
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lagarde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Lagarde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagarde graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Lagarde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Milford Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne P Lagarde MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne P. Lagarde practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Lagarde has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Lagarde practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Gastroenterologists.