Dr. Suzanne Lagosky DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2016
Dr Lagosky is an excellent communicator, educator and Healthcare provider. She offers various treatment options and explains the benefits of each procedure. While the procedures are not 100% pain free...the results are remarkable and offer much improvement.

July 8th, 2016
Dr Lagosky is excellent at treating my chronic pain.

June 23rd, 2016
So far very pleased-time will tell-we always had hope to help eliminate the pain

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Lagosky was excellent. She listened, queried and thought through my condition which had been reviewed by six other docs without determination. She treated me with some limited injections and I am already finding some relief after enduring seven years of on going pain. I am very particular and have done a significant amount of research re my symptoms and condition. I found her to be an excellent and caring physician.

April 16th, 2016
Dr. Lagosky has treated me for 20 years and I would continue to follow her wherever she practices.

June 25th, 2015
Made an appointment with this office over three weeks ago in hopes that I could reduce or even eliminate my dependance on medications. At 4pm.....just ONE day before my appointment I am called and told I will not be able to be seen as a patient. Which is to me quite unprofessional. I will not say anything else bad about this Dr. or clinic as I have not had enough experience with them but I find canceling an appointment that someone pinned hopes on over a month just ONE day before the appointment is disrespectful, unprofessional and just plain wrong.

October 28th, 2014
I am so glad to have receive such great care from Dr. Lagosky and her staff each time I'm seen at her office . thank you for your kindness and care .

January 24th, 2012
Patient
I saw Dr. Lagosky after having seen an orthopaedic physician for lower backpain. The pain was so severe it took me two hours to go from the first floor of my home to the second. The first doctor prescribed over the counter pain medication and a muscle relaxer.On my first visit to Dr. Lagosky I was in so much pain that I required a wheelchair to get me to the exam room. At all times was the staff helpful, professional and caring.After the initial greeting Dr. Lagosky reviewed the MRI that the orthopaedic doctor had ordered. After reviewing it she examined me only to find out the initial diagnosis may have been wrong. I was given an injection in my back which enabled me to walk out of the office with assistance, but without the wheelchair.I was given an order for another MRI for lower in my spine and instructions for a follow-up appointment after I had done so.The second MRI revealed the real source of my pain. Over the course of the next several months I saw Dr. Lagosky at increasingly longer periods of time between appointments and my pain level has been substantially reduced.At all times in our patient-doctor relationship Dr. Lagosky has presented herself as a caring and concerned physician. At each apointment she has taken her time in discussing my issues with me and the various treatment alternatives, weighing the pros and cons of each option, allowing me to make an informed decison.I have the highest respect for Dr. Lagosky and the staff and would heartily recommend her to anyone (and have on numerous occasions)

January 2nd, 2011
Don't use this doctor nor anyone else in this practice. The doctor is self centered and in her opinion doing you a favor by seeing you. The office staff has always been overly rude and your wait to see the doctor will be a good hour or more OR they may just cancel your appointment even after you have been waiting for over an hour. They charge a fee just to write you a prescription and another fee to call in prescriptions to your pharmacy. Office procedures and policies are dictated by higher ups in their Northern VA office. Apparently the Northern VA office has low life patients therefore they pass their strict policies on excellent & loyal patients here in Henrico County to the point that extra fees are charged for every little thing and if you loose your health insurance due to a company layoff, they drop you as a patient.