A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Lamanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Lamanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamanna graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lamanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- ST Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Lamanna practice?
Dr. Suzanne Lamanna practices Family Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Family Physicians.