Dr. Suzanne Lamanna Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Lamanna?

June 6th, 2017

The staff is caring and professional. Dr. Lamanna and her PAs are smart and eager to educate patients about how to treat an illness or condition, not only what they can do but how a patient can help themselves. I am impressed with the level of care, concern and education I always receive.

March 8th, 2017

For 15 years, I have been crazy about Dr. Lamanna. She addressed my concerns thoroughly, and gave brilliant suggestions. The long waits in the exam rooms were worth it. She always answered my after-hours emergency calls. She had great Nurse Practitioners. Her nurse Darlene is perfect with follow-through. More recently, my health concerns have been complicated. She might be too hesitant to refer to specialists, and trying too hard to tackle everything herself, which results in frustrating and stressing her out. Be prepared for medical students who are shadowing her to do your exams. She always has new nurses. I haven't felt connected with her more recent NPs. During this past year or so, she has been complaining about insurance companies not compensating her for her time.

November 8th, 2016

Smart, kind and attentive. These qualities are important! SheS got them.

August 15th, 2016

Every doctors office is busy, she is an awesome doctor and honestly cares about her patients

May 26th, 2016

Very smart. Very personable.

May 3rd, 2016

Experienced, Caring Doctor for the Entire Family

I have been a patient of Dr. Lamanna since I moved to the area in 2004. I was impressed with her from the very first time I met her. She is the health care provider we've selected for our entire family. The thing that stands out to me the most about Dr. Lamanna is that, although she has a thriving practice & is clearly very busy, she NEVER makes me feel rushed. She takes the time to sit down, look me in the eye, & listen to my concerns. She also considers my personal preferences & works with me to use natural treatments, diet, & exercise to address any health needs as often as possible. I feel like we're a team when it comes to my family's health care as opposed to how I have been made to feel by previous physicians, e.g., they gave me directions & I was supposed to just follow them without question. Additionally, I have used her laser hair removal services, which were much less expensive than any other service I checked & worked very well for me. For the first time in over 10 years, I don't have to worry about shaving my 5 o'clock shadow because I no longer have one! Dr. Lamanna & Amy, the nurse practitioner on staff, are experienced & genuinely caring people who I trust to take care of my husband, my children, and me. I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

May 1st, 2016

Just plain rude!!

Daughters and I were patients in this office. Staff is beyond rude and unprofessional. Esp her office manager. Gladly took family and myself to a different PCP

April 26th, 2016

Getting old is not fun

I have seen Dr Lamanna and/or her staff over the past 18 years and have been very happy with the service. All her associates have been very knowledgeable. She does frequently have students shadow her and I have always been receptive to that since they need to get their experience somewhere and Dr Lamanna is very good. Her practice is busy because she is good and although I would prefer to see her a little more often, her PAs have always been very knowledgeable and courteous. Have always had a good interaction with front desk as well. Those visits I may have had that were a little rushed were few and generally due to an emergency she had to handle which cannot be anticipated.

April 20th, 2016

They seem to be looking for payment above patient care.

April 1st, 2016

I had a good experience.

March 2nd, 2016

Awful Doctor

You will never see Dr lamanna ever she been my primary doctor for 2 years and have not once. Seen her I was told I had narrowing in my neck after x ray and nothing was done she has 2or3offices and never see anybody

February 12th, 2016

Move on elsewhere

I am uncertain how this woman is still practicing medicine. A my last and final visit, she was enraged with a staffing issue in the hallway before entering my exam room. Her anger entered with her and she announced there was no way i had bronchitis as she just treated me for a sinus infection. Upon listening to my lungs and hearing the telltale signs, she erupted into a further state of fury and screamed for someone to begin a breathing treatment. I dressed quickly and headed for door as she yelled, "then discharge her and get her out of here if she does't want bronchitis treatment that she came for..." Run away fast please. An accident waiting to happen