Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Parasitic)
- Nutritional Support
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Kwoka Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.