Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Parasitic)
- Nutritional Support
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Kwoka Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Lewis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.