Dr. Suzanne Li Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Li?

Unsatisfied

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I had horrible joint pain for 1 year before seeing her, she told me nothing was wrong. I spent 4 years with the pain progressing, I finally found out what is wrong. And she even wrote the condition runs in my family in her files!!!!!

Inaccurate, rude

Posted on May 1st, 2013

She told me nothing was wrong, exercise more! Two years later I found myself at another hospital needing surgery, that doctor requests the scans Dr. Li did and said the problem was there when she did the scans- it just progressed to a surgical need in those two years without care due to her negligence. Do not recommend her.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Dr Li is the best Pediatric Rhuematologist, she listens and understands to problems, gives accurate diagnosis, has an excellent treatment plan, and most of all--genuinely cares for all her patients. You will be able to connect with her on a personal level, as she is fun, friendly, courteous, as well as on task!

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr Li was one of the best doctors my son had ever seen ... She spent a trumendous amount of time listening to what my child had to say about what was going on with him..explained everything in detail so that my son & I could both understand .. She put our needs first ..I can't thank Dr Li enought for everything she's done for me & my child ...I'd highly recommend her !

She does not listen

Posted on March 24th, 2010

She doesn't listen to the whole thing that I tried to say to her-- she just kept repeating that I need more sleep when I get at least 7 hours.Overall has a nasty attitude and does not look interested in her job. I would no recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014