Dr. Suzanne Lin DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Delaware, OH

March 11th, 2015
Wonderful Doc and staff, high quality frames!
She does a very thorough exam, is great with kids and has a large fashion forward designer frame selection. She will order and customize any frame you want at a reasonable price. Have brought about 9 frames from Dr. Susan over the past few years and have always been happy. Her receptionist Dorothy is also very knowledgeable and sweet, she allowed my 7 year old to see his lenses being made and even let him participate in the process. He talked about it for weeks! Recently she treated my daughter for a scratched cornea she got in science class. She saw her immediately and did a follow up visit 2 days later. Love this place, won't go elsewhere.

December 1st, 2010
opinion
I find Dr Linn to be a caring and understanding Dr. I have been seeing Dr Linn for about 4 yrs and travel 45 min one way to see her. She helped me with a problem I have been having for years and follow up is never a problem. Dr Linn spends all the time I need to explain any questions I have. Her wait time for an appt may be higher than others but it's because she is taking the time to answer her patients questions.

June 3rd, 2010
This was my first visit; took time to get to know me; took time to answer all my questions. Very likeable. Would recommend her to my friends.