Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Long
Dr. Suzanne Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Long is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Long has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suzanne Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Tuyen Hoang
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Philadelphia, PA 0.04 mi25
Dr. Richard Wallace
Philadelphia, PA 0.05 mi42
Dr. Tapan Maniar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.05 mi9