Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Lucot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Lucot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucot
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucot Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Lucot, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucot graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Reichle Lucot MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne R. Lucot practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Lucot has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Lucot practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cranberry Township, PA.
See Cranberry Township Psychiatrists.