A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelda Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelda Lynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelda Lynn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelda Suzanne Lynn MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nelda S. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Nelda Lynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelda Lynn practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.