Dr. Nelda Lynn Is this you?

luuuuuuvvvv Dr. Lynn

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I was new to Florida when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Lynn went through all my options and walked me through every step of procedures. She discussed all of my options and was very upfront about the different choices that were avaliable to me. I never felt like "just another patient". She answered all my questions so that I understood the answers. It has been a little over a year and I continue my follow-up visits with her. I still feel as though I have found a very special and so caring doctor. If only I could have a PCP like her!!! As you can tellI would highly recomend her to anyone who is in need of her services. Staff was very kind also.

surgery

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Lynn removed breast cancer from me. She has been a wonderful caring person through the entire ordeal. I recommend her to everyone who may need her. You will be more than satisfied with the treatment you get at her office.Everyone is kind and caring. I hope I never have to do anything other than have my regular check ups again but if I need more. Dr. Lynn will be who I ask for!

mrs. Janelle parry

Posted on February 26th, 2012

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Lynn was a very calming influence during a difficult time. After my breast cancer diagnosis I was scared: she was able to explain the entire process all my options and ease my fears. Dr. Lynn was involved every step of the way from diagnosis through surgery and recovery. She is a caring and knowledgeable Dr.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012