Dr. Suzanne Bennett DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 13th, 2016
Retired and disappointed
So very unhappy that they do not accept my insurance...w Medicare. They called the day before my appt. to let me know. Very disappointed ...Dr. Bennett was my Dr. in the past before I retired.....You would of thought they would call sooner...I was so looking forward to have Dr. Bennett again as my Dr. Office staff could of been more understanding and at least called sooner.. so, so unhappy about this. If I would of known sooner I might of worked something out....

April 3rd, 2016
Dr Suzanne Bennett has been my doctor for over 10 years. I can't say enough about her. She is warm, caring, and spends a lot of time with me every visit. She does run behind but it's because she never rushes and goes above and beyond every visit. She gives very personalized care...a rare find these days!!

June 1st, 2015
I have been so happy at this office for many years. Dr. Sue Bennett is a wonderful, caring doctor who listens and spends a lot of time with me in the room. My mother and my children see her and actually look forward to going into the doctors office which is rare. This type of office that is small and gives personalized care is getting harder and harder to find. It's a private practice and the care and customer service reflects that. I can't say enough good about this office and especially Dr. Sue Bennett.

September 29th, 2014
Rudest Staff I've ever come across
My family and I used to go to this office during 2009 and early 2010. While we had good experiences with Dr. Bennett and other Doctors at this office, we had a horrible experience with her office staff. Specifically, whoever was doing the billing back then was the rudest person I have ever come across in a business setting. A bit of background: First, some of the billings were getting sent to my address instead of the insurance by mistake. The envelopes Bennett's office sent out were wacky and would sometimes show the "insureds" name and address so some were accidentally coming to me instead of the insurance company. (the statements appeared to not be made for their envelopes because they would slide and show the wrong person in the "deliver to" area.) I would open them and realize it was a bill intended for my health insurance company. I informed this woman who was in charge of the bookkeeping about this but it continued to happen. During this period of time sometimes we paid our copays in cash, sometimes by check. Everything was fine until one day we got a bill for $35.00 for a copay that I was had thought we paid in cash. I asked her to research the bill because I did not believe we owed it. I told her I would look for my receipts to see if I could find the one from that day. I had a lot going on and was too overwhelmed to go through boxes of papers, so I did drop the ball on my end. However to this day I was sure it was their mistake because their office collects co-pays before you go in to see the doctor, so why would this have even happened that they did not get their copay? About a month later we were informed that because we did not pay $35.00 they were reporting us to a credit agency! I was shocked and upset. I called and asked if this was a mistake and the lady was so rude, I can not ever explain how rude she was! She treated me like I was a deadbeat, even though they had made at least a couple grand from our visits. I understood the issue of the $35.00 co pay needed to be resolved but they were going to ruin a client relationship over $35.00? (3 clients since my entire family had Dr. Bennett as our PCP). I asked the rude staff lady if I could speak to Dr. Bennett. She said NO. This rude bookkeeping lady appeared to be a hard core collection agent on a power trip. Over $35.00. We got a copy of our medical records and went somewhere else, but was never permitted to speak with Dr. Bennett about why we were leaving. I guess that is what bothered me most. I actually wrote a letter to Dr. Bennett I was so upset, but never mailed it. I was certain that it would be intercepted by this bizarre rude woman who was bent on me not speaking to Dr. Bennett. She knew I would tell her about how she had treated me. I still have that letter and one of the billings from their office meant for my insurance company. I've seen many negative reviews on here for Dr. Bennett that surprised me because I remember her as being nice and thorough, but perhaps she has become burned out or grouchy because she works with this rude woman? I would not recommend this Doctor's office because of their bookkeeping staff. Which is sad because Dr Bennett is a good doctor.

April 24th, 2014
Dr. Suzanne Bennett has been my family physician for 13 years now. I love coming to her which I know sounds weird. She is very down to earth, has great bedside manner, is very good with my adolescent children and has a very warm personality! She goes above and beyond to make sure my care is organized and efficient. Her office staff is amazing and her medical assistant is very helpful and has worked there a long time. Her office is very clean and actually has a décor that feels warm and not institutional! I also love that she offers special services such as Bioidentical Hormones and a Weight Loss Program. I have recommended at least 30 friends, neighbors & coworkers over the years and each person has come back and thanked me for this referral. She's a rare find....you won't be disappointed!

December 16th, 2013
HORRIBLE FRONT OFFICE
I MIGHT CONSIDER COMING BACK TO THIS OFFICE CONSIDERING MY DR WAS GREAT, ALTHOUGH THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF RUINED MY EXPERIENCE AS A FIRST TIME PATIENT I WOULDNT EXPECT THIS KIND OF TREAMTMENT, REALLY NO MATTER I WAS NEW OR NOT, EVERY WOMEN IVE SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE WAS RUDE FOR MY LAB RESULTS. COULDNT BELIEVE AND NO HELP AT ALL.

February 5th, 2013
Great Bedside Manner
Suzanne Bennett, DO has been my doctor for my family and I for years. She also see's me three sister, there husbands and all our children, my neices and nephews. I can' t say enough about this office and the care I have received from Dr. Bennett! She is very down to earth, and she may be running late but when it's your appointment, you will never know she is an hour behind. The staff is always pleasant and I have never had a problem with them. The #1 reason I like the office is it's small and has a very "family friendly" feel. I would highly recommend Dr. Bennett to anyone.

August 9th, 2011
amazing doctor
My family (4 of us) have been coming to this office for about 10 years. Our satisfaction with Dr Suzanne Bennett has grown beyond words over the years!! She is very kind, caring and funny and has a personality that my kids love! She is very down to earth and never makes us feel rushed when there is a waiting room full of people! She has gone above and beyond for my family on several occasions in such a way that no office, anywhere would do!! I have also referred several families from work and my neighborhood and I have never heard a complaint. My next door neighbor is still thanking me for this referral 5 years later. Her PA Jim and NP Joni are also fabulous!! I would not hesitate to see anyone in their office!! There are so many bad doctors out there and Dr Bennett is a rare find~

July 14th, 2011
The scheduling person (Lynn) is unsympathetic and marginally rude. If you work full time and need extended hours - don't use this practice.

April 7th, 2011
she used to be a very good doctor; now she appears to be only motivated by money. At my last appt, after waiting 45 minutes to see her, she complained about being burned out and that she was not making enough money to cover my appointment. She spent about 5 minutes on my problems (v 15 minutes on her own) and, because of her lack of concern and non-feasance, I had to go to an urgent care facility the next morning to be treated

February 15th, 2011
If you want them to drain your money go ahead
Horrible Dr. They sent in wrong medication to my mail provider, they ordered to me and my mail provider said they wouldn't send out any other medications until it was paid. I called the office and they admitted it was done wrong but refused to pay for it and left me paying $175 for medication i can't take for their mistake! They have bad customer service. Some receptionists who answer were very rude with me.

December 6th, 2010
Great Dr.
I have also been seeing Dr. Bennett for over 10 years and I have no real complaints. It is true that Dr. Bennett can be hard to get in to see but that is because she is always real busy. I guess that says something in itself about her. I have mostly seen the PA Jim for routine matters and he is great! Jim is a very caring person and he has an excellent bedside manner.