A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mae Hall FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.