A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mae Hall FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.