Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mae Hall FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.