Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mae Hall FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.