A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Stewart, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of The West Indies, Barbados.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Stewart MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Stewart practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.