A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Yoder, Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Yoder, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yoder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Michelle Yoder MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Yoder has 10 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Yoder practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Wichita, KS.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Pediatric Surgeons.