A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Functional Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Ofdenton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Eileen Mack MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Mack practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Mack practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.