Dr. Suzanne Mack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Mack?

February 24th, 2015

Functional Medical Dr in Dallas

She saved my life. Thank God for Dr. Mack & all the other REAL functional medical doctors!!! No money can replace what she has done for me.

October 19th, 2010

A Diamond

I have never - and I don't think - will ever find a Doctor like Dr. Mack. I was totally blown away by her. I will say my head was spinning after I left, but I felt like I was being heard, and was given a lesson in anatomy while I was there. She connected the dots in my health - and gave me a homework assignment! I wish all doctors were like her.

January 27th, 2010

Whole Person Treatment

You are a whole person to Dr. Mack, not a set of disparate symptons, and she will treat your whole self. I think I've never known another Dr. so thourough or so HUMAN. She could change your life.

September 1st, 2009

great doctor,but....never returns calls (even on her emergency #).very expensive office visits and does not file insurance! office staff has changed about 3 or 4 times in 1 year. current office staff will not respond to calls or e-mails. takes forever for pharmacy to get an ok for refills! had to find a new doctor, signed a release form for medical records to be given to new doctor, after several faxes from new doc. still they have not yet released records....very disappointing!!!!!!!!!still have not recieved test results from june..it is now september???!!!!!

February 16th, 2017