A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Mackey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mackey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mackey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Fuller Mackey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne F. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Mackey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.