A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Magherini Rothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Magherini Rothe, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Magherini Rothe graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Magherini Rothe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Aranka Magherini Rothe DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne A. Magherini Rothe practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Magherini Rothe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Magherini Rothe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ.
See Long Branch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.