A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Matunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Matunis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matunis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Matunis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Matunis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Matunis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Matunis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne F Matunis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne F. Matunis practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Matunis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Suzanne Matunis practices Family Medicine near Blue Ash, OH.