Dr. Suzanne Merkle Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Merkle?

very smart and excellent procedural and cosmetic skills

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Posted on August 18th, 2016

The staff at Dr. Merkle's office is great. However I did have to wait for more than an hour (about 90 minutes) to see Dr. Merkle from my appointment time. I like her a lot, but the wait time was a bit much. My time is valuable too!

Good doctor, but be prepared to wait over an hour!

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Good dermologist, but doesn't respect anyone's time but her own. My wife, son and myself have seen her five times in two years. The one thing all five visits had in common was she made us wait OVER AN HOUR FOR EVERY APPOINTMENT. This isn't rocket science. Plenty of good dermatologists out there. They are rude and disrespectful of patient time as if it less valuable than theirs. I've spoken with Dr. Merkle about it. She apologizes up and down, but nothing changes. My wife went in today. As I'm typing this at 4:15pm, she still has not been seen for her 3pm appointment. Some things never change. If you have a lot of time on your hands or need to read that book you've been meaning to get to, go see Dr. Merkle. She is a good dermatologist.

Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Merkle for 10+ years. She's very pleasant, thorough, and great at Botox. I don't like that I have to wait so long to see her, but like another reviewer said..book first thing in the morning or right after lunch.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr Merkle is a excellent dermatologist highly recommend her, the wait might be a little stressful but once she gets in the room she's very theory and she spends time in the room and I do appreciate that 😀

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Horrible experience. Very unprofessional. Did not seem like the doctor was intereated.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I LOVE DR. MERKLE. She is amazing.

nothing

Posted on November 14th, 2011

great dermatologist

She's a good dermatologist.

Posted on October 29th, 2011

I think Dr. Merkle IS a good dermatologist. She has always been extremely thorough with me and very caring and pleasant. I have been going to her for years. I do dislike having to wait so long in the office. I've had to wait for up to 2 hours before to see her. I think this is the case with all of the doctors in the practice, however. The best time to schedule an appt. to see Dr. Merkle is first thing in the morning or after lunch. I wish the office would improve the wait times, but I like Dr. Merkle so I feel it is worth it.

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Above comments are all true based on my own personal experience. If a doctor is good you do not mind waiting a little longer. Remember I stated if the doctor is good. Do not waste your time or money with her.

Inconsiderate Appointment Bookings

Posted on August 13th, 2010

After waiting an hour in the waiting room, I politely went to the front desk and asked how much longer my wait would be, to which the girl with a rather snippy attitude said "there's still one patient ahead of you." This was after 1 hour! I asked to speak with the office manager, after the snippy girl wouldn't tell me what time the other person's appt. was, and apparently we were booked at the SAME time! I was going to wait at least another hour or so for a TOTAL wait time anticipated to be 2 to 2 and 1/2 hours as that's what she'd been averaging with each patient!!! Apparently, her POLICY is to DOUBLE-BOOK her appointments which I find EXTREMELY ARROGANT, RUDE, and INCONSIDERATE of her patients' time, as if only her time is valuable. I can imagine waiting that long for one of the TOP DOCS as in cardiac surgeon, oncologist, and so on for a very serious medical issue, but for a DERMATOLOGIST? I think not! I left and will not be back.

Patient Neglect

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

i went to see Dr. Merkle 3 times. Twice she left me in the waiting room for over an hour, and the staff was closing the office & left me in my room & TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ME. i do not recommend this doctor. she is stressed, always in a hurry & can barely talk to you when you do finally get to see her.