A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mesidor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Mesidor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mesidor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesidor graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesidor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Silverstein Mesidor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne S. Mesidor practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mesidor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Mesidor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Catskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, NY and Valatie, NY.
See Catskill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.