A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Millican is Excellent. Dr. Millican has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Millican, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Millican graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millican has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millican accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Millican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Millican practice?
Dr. Suzanne Millican practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Obstetricians & Gynecologists.