A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Mone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mone, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan