A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Mone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Mone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Mone, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Margaret Mone MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Mone practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Mone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Mone practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Summit Pediatricians and Summit Cardiologists.