A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Nabi-Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Nabi-Tremblay is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi-Tremblay graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabi-Tremblay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Fatemeh Nabi-Tremblay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne F. Nabi-Tremblay practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Nabi-Tremblay has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Nabi-Tremblay practices Family Medicine near Keene, NH.
See Keene Family Physicians.