A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Nash, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Nash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Suzanne Nash MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Nash practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Nash practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.