A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Nelson, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne P Nelson MD and MPH is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne P. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Nelson practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Pediatric Specialists.