A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Kim Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.