A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Kim Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.