A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Olbricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Olbricht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Olbricht, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Olbricht graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Olbricht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Olbricht MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Olbricht practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Olbricht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Olbricht practices Dermatology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Burlington Dermatologists.