A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Olive:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Olive is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olive
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olive Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Olive, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olive graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Olive has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Renee Olive MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne R. Olive practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Olive has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Olive practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists, Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Pulmonologists, Tulsa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tulsa Sleep Medicine Doctors.