A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Olive:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Olive is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olive
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olive Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Olive, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olive graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Olive has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Renee Olive MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne R. Olive practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Olive has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Olive practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists, Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Pulmonologists, Tulsa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tulsa Sleep Medicine Doctors.