A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Oparil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Oparil is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Oparil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oparil graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oparil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Oparil MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Oparil practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Oparil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Oparil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.