A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Oparil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Oparil is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oparil
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oparil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Oparil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oparil graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oparil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Oparil MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Oparil practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Oparil has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Oparil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.