A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Oparil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Oparil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Oparil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oparil graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oparil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oparil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans