A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Page
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Page Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Page, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Page has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Ellen Page MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Page practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Page has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Page practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.