A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Page, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Page has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Ellen Page MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Page practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Page has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Page practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.