A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Parrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Parrino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrino graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Parrino has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Parrino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Parrino practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Parrino has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Parrino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grafton, ND.
See Grafton Radiologists.