Dr. Suzanne Pastore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Pastore?

August 28th, 2012

CANNOT GET REST RESULTS

I like Dr. Pastore very much and found her to be very professional but when she sent me for diagnostic testing I cannot obtain the results from her office. It's been weeks and she will not get on the phone and her office does not respond to my telephone calls.

June 12th, 2012

Gyn to OB

I have been her patient for over 10 years and was thankful that I could stay with her when I became pregnant with my first child. She knows my history and always puts my needs first. If I have a problem or am concerned about any symptoms, she is available to talk via phone and/or has me come in to make sure I am okay.

March 16th, 2012

Everyone's experience is different. I have enjoyed having this doctor as my GYN for years.My experience was great wait time a little long. I can not complain. People have to stop being DRAMA QUEEN'S. As if no one loves them. At the end of the day you direct the care you need. The staff is ok but their the middle man.

February 13th, 2012

Disappointed at level of care provided

- Terrible bedside manner: I called the office when I noticed spotting during my first pregnancy. When I called in a frantic, I was told that I was probably fine and if I was worried, I should go to the ER. When I miscarried the following week, Dr. Pastore did not even speak with me that day. I was devastated, confused, and had to reach out to her to finally get a call back.- Rude, inconsiderate, unreliable staff: Not only did I get the unhelpful response when I called for questions regarding spotting, but after my D&C procedure I was in excruciating pain and excessively bleeding to which they responded (via phone): It's probably normal. If you're worried, you can go to an ER. When I provided feedback to Dr. Pastore on her staff's lack of sensitivity and consideration, she justified their treatment of her patients with "they dont always know what people are going through when they call". My advice to her was to train them to be nice and considerate to all people who call.- Not forthcoming with information: After my miscarriage, I had so many questions and the only way I could get anything answered was to show up at the office. Her nurse explained that Dr. Pastore does not see patients so soon after a D&C and I explained that I simply would like to talk to her because at that point I had no information about what happened or what to expect next.Overall, my experience with Dr. Pastore was borderline traumatic. The friend who recommended her (she did not see her for pregnancy, only gyn) had a wonderful experience with her so clearly she is capable of providing good quality care. Perhaps just not when the issues are of the utmost sensitivity.

May 25th, 2011

I just had an appointment with this doctor. I loved experince. one thing that was noticeable was that the front desk staff was a bit loud. however the staff was very helpful. the patient are a bit impatient. one lady asked the staff five times when she would be called in next. i could see how someone could give her an attitude.

January 24th, 2011

This physician is dictated to and run by her extremely rude office staff and nurses (LPN's not RNs). The office environment feels like a cold institution/clinic. There is absolutely no warmth from the staff or the surroundings. The Doctor behaves like a sheep permitting her abusive nurses (LPNs) straight out of "B casting" to dictate to her, make serious decisions, and run not just the office but her! There is no follow-up by the Doctor whatsoever. I strongly recommend finding another ob/gyn if you are wanting a caring, thorough Dr. with follow-up and as it, of course, should be - has a mind of her own! She seems to forget that she's the Dr., decision maker & in charge! BE WARNED: DO NOT GO THERE!

October 21st, 2009

Dr. Pastore is obviously a warm, caring, and extremely competent doctor. I've been seeing her for general GYN for over five years and she gave me excellent referrals when I began trying to conceive. I believe I will keep her as my OB now that I'm pregnant, but one thing that continues to concern me is her office staff -- they're cold, abrupt, never make eye contact, more interested in chatting with each other than helping at the (always crowded) desk... etc. In a tiny office (even by Manhattan standards) this leads to a rather stressful atmosphere. And I guess it says something that I've been seeing her regularly for this long and her nurses never remember having met me before or know what I'm in for. Bottom line -- she's a fantastic doctor (her busy office attests to this) but if she had a better clinical and reception staff, I'd feel so much more confident about her practice as a whole.

June 5th, 2009

I went to her with heavy periods due to extremely large fibroids. She was fantastic with her diagnosis. There was a time when my red blook count was dangerously low and her office hunted me down to make sure that I either went into an emergency room for a transfusion or went on very potent Iron supplement to bring up the count very quickly. I believe she saved my live

May 29th, 2009

World's Most Compassionate and Professional Physician

I had to wait 3 months to get a first appointment with Dr. Pastore, but it was certainly worth the wait. She is extremely knowledgeable with a warm and caring bedside manner. I have been with her now for 5 yrs and she has delivered 2 of my children. My pregnancy was difficult with preterm labor and diabetes but she gave me a sense of security that I rarely worried about anything. I trust her with my life.

April 1st, 2009

I love Dr.Pastore. She is a very caring personable doctor who is gentle and explains everything in detail.

November 13th, 2008

I felt abused. Complete disrespect and lack of basic human decency.

It has been almost 6 months since my appointment with this doctor, and still the memory of her hostility and harshness reoccurs in my mind from time to time. It's too upsetting to even recount the entire experience from her lack of a greeting when walking in to do an exam on me to not getting a follow up call from her after leaving half a dozen messages over three days because I was diagnosed with two 7 cm tumors. She called me abnormal and deformed and told me to get used to that as a fact of my body! If there was a way as one patient I could complain in a manner that would lead to formal proceedings against this doctor I would not hesitate to do so. No one should bare their private bodies or intimate lives with this sociopathic person.

September 22nd, 2017