A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Pender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Pender, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Pender graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Pender has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Pender MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Pender practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Pender has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Pender practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.