A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Pesce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Pesce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Pesce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesce graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pesce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Jennifer Pesce MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Pesce practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Pesce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Pesce practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.