A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Pugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Koziol Pugh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Pugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Pugh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Collegeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.