A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Quardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Quardt, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Quardt, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quardt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quardt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne M Quardt MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Quardt practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Quardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Quardt practices Plastic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Plastic Surgeons.