A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Redden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Redden, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Redden graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Redden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Redden MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Redden practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Redden has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Redden practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Internists, Rutland Critical Care Practitioners, and Rutland Pulmonologists.