Dr. Suzanne Rizkalla Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Rizkalla?

Uncourteous staff member

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Rizkalla for years. I was always happy with her. It has become very hard to get an appointment with her. There is a some what new girl working at the front answering most phone calls. She is rude and very unprofessional. Her attitude is having me question remaining with Dr. Rizkalla.

does not follow up

Posted on September 25th, 2014

Was told when lab results we in office would contact me to make a follow up appt. never received a call. So I called, was told they only call if there is anything abnormal, I asked what my cholesterol results read was told it was high but nothing alarming, I asked for my results to be sent to me, did not receive so a week later I called again, This time was told that I needed to see the doctor because I needed to be seen because my cholesterol is high it has been three months, I told her to mail the results I will see another doctor, would not recommend.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on June 26th, 2013

The office is totally disorganized, and the staff very unprofessional. I heard the office staff talking about another patient with the door wide open. Dr. Rizkalla did not spend more than 5 mins with me, she was almost upset that I was there and was trying to rush through the exam. She talked down to me when I was explaining my issues, and was very unprofessional. I left and went to another doctor to get my illness handled. Overall the office is very unprofessional.

Great Primary Physician

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I highly value Dr. Rizkallah's ability to get to the heart of the matter and take action to correct it. She has guided the treatment of my heart and artery condition for more than a decade. (I had already had two heart attacks before coming to her but she has aggresively pursued medical, lifestyle and drug treatments that have prevented a recurrance.) I have a very complicated medication regime that she has managed in coordination with my cardiologist, my electrophysiologist, and my cardiovascular surgeon. She is the constant that has kept things balanced and pointing in the right direction. She always has the time to see me, even without appointments, and takes the time to explain what is going on and answer any questions.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Lovely lady is wonderful to deal with, but good medical attention is questionable. If run of the mill stuff, then probably OK, but be careful, she's sloppy about the finer details and takes chances doing procedures a little outside her scope. Does not call back re: tests and may leave you in the dark for weeks. Require more than lovely bedside manner and you might run into some real and serious medical problems.

Best doctor I've seen in 45 years, 10 star rating

Posted on July 25th, 2012

If you want a doctor to realy care for you and your health, she is the ABSOLUTE BEST........I've NEVER seen a Doctor that cares so much for a person as she (Dr. Suzanne Rizkalla) does..She is the best that you will EVER find...RE

Posted on April 13th, 2012

Not the thourough evaluation that I paid for. No Hx or new pt screening/ request for medical records/ labs prior to visit. The only info I was requested to provide before hand was insurance/payment info of course.

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I think she is just an outstanding doctor. It is hard for me to find a doctor I like. I am sticking with her.

EXCELLENT, CARING AND VERY KNOWLEGABLE

Posted on June 22nd, 2009

Dr. Rizkalla is an EXCELLENT Internist - very knowlegable, extremely caring, and a very lovely lady! She's been so encouraging for me, since I"m dealing a few fairly painful conditions. I really appreciate her in depth knowledge of blood pressure medicatios and their side effects. Dr. Rizkalla actually LISTENS to you, and always trys to resolve things for you immediately, if at all possible. She has been my new Primary Care Physician after several years of inadequate doctors who have complicated my health, rather than help. After five months of seeing Dr. Rizkalla, I'm beginning to feel that there are still doctors who care greatly and truly wish to do all they can for their patients. I recommend Dr. Rizkalla, absolutely! Her office number is: 909-478-1100. Thanks for reading this and for this opportunity.

Dr. Rizkalla- The Worlds Greatest Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2009

Posted on December 9th, 2008

I have used this doctor for over 11 years and I truly believe she is the reason I am still alive. She caught my lung cancer early because all the tests were inconclusive until I had the biopsy. She just kept pushing for more tests.

Posted on April 6th, 2017