Dr. Suzanne Eva Salamon MD is female, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Salamon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salamon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile