Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Sartori
Dr. Suzanne Sartori, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Sartori is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Children's Hospital/King's Daughters. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Sartori has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Suzanne Sartori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Laura Chesley
Norfolk, VA 0.13 mi6
Dr. Edward Karotkin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Norfolk, VA 0.13 mi46
Dr. Shannon Hogan
Norfolk, VA 0.13 mi10