A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirota Rozenberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sirota Rozenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Janice Sirota Rozenberg DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Sirota Rozenberg practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg practices Dermatology near Woodmere, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Woodmere Dermatologists.