A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirota Rozenberg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Sirota Rozenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirota Rozenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Sirota Rozenberg practice?
Dr. Suzanne Sirota Rozenberg practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Family Medicine near Woodmere, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Woodmere Dermatologists, Woodmere Surgeons, and Woodmere Family Physicians.