Dr. Suzanne Skoda Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Allergy Seattle, WA

April 2nd, 2016
she's why I can go to college
Seems very intelligent and doesn't talk down to me. Takes the time (a whole lot of time!) to go over my case and listens to me. Is willing to look into complex cases and new treatments. She helped me find the treatments I needed to get healthy enough to go off to school after I had given up on ever being able to go away to college.

December 7th, 2015
Your personal Sherlock Holmes!
This Doctor greets you warmly with a gentle humor and sincere concern. Amazing find, especially in her area of expertise. Carefully explains the mystery of your illness, and relentlessly researches until she has answers.

May 10th, 2012
She is amazing!!
Dr. Skoda Smith and her staff are amazing. Dr. Skoda Smith took the time to listen to us, hear our concerns, and not just look at the obvious. She discovered a problem many other specialists had missed. Her staff helped us push and appeal insurance until treatment all went through.

March 30th, 2012
Henrietta
She is not what you think.She is amoral in treating people like lab rats. Do not let her talk you into giving DNA or going on trials. You will lose your privacy. She will not assist me after she damages my child from treatment. Cold.

February 16th, 2011
Run from this terrible doctor
Seriously. If you're reading this and are contemplating going to this doctor, DON'T. The problem is that her behavior is completely contrary to that of a doctor who wants to treat and heal her young patients. If you try to give her information about your child's condition that is contrary to the opinion she has hastly formed, she dismisses you and is not open to learning about her patients or about anything that may change her initial diagnosis.She will bring more grief into your life than you already had. I don't know if there's something going on her her own life where she needs to take it out on children. Seriously, there is something really wrong with her, mentally/emotionally, but I ended up taking my child to another doctor (more experienced and well-respected in the field) who immediately diagnosed the problem and treated him. He was one of the lucky ones. I later found 2 other parents with the exact same experience, even worse!

March 30th, 2009
the best!
we've been to quite a few doctors with my daughter and dr. skoda smith is by far the best. she is always very caring and takes plenty of time with us and seems very thorough. my greatest peeve is sitting in an appointment with a doctor who has obviously not reviewed your chart and takes time only to ask you questions that would have been answered in the chart before hurrying out. we miss work and disrupt our lives to take care of our children and take them to their appointments-- doctor skoda smith respects this and definitely goes the extra mile! A+++! I feel fortunate to have the privilege to work with such a wonderful and capable individual.